Upholstery cleaning Acton W3
"Number One Carpet Cleaning" is well-known not only for their impeccable carpet cleaning services, but also for the excellent provision of professional upholstery cleaning services.
We have a cleaning solution for every upholstery fabric and are not afraid to work on antique armchairs or very large leather sofas. Bringing our A-game in treating upholstery is possible due to the great level of expertise our upholstery cleaners have and the modern equipment they use.
Continue reading to learn more about the ways we can help you with the upkeep of your upholstery furniture!
How do we perform an upholstery cleaning service?
First of all, it is important to mention that our upholstery cleaning company operates on both domestic and commercial sites, which is how our extensive experience enables us to proceed adequately in all types of cleaning scenarios. With that being said, regular cleaning and stain removal are our bread and butter, therefore you can now attest to that statement by taking a peek into the different upholstery cleaning methods we use in our practise:
Regular upholstery deep cleaning
This procedure is suitable for more sturdy upholstery fabrics, which can be treated more aggressively and more frequently without causing any damage to both the material or in most cases, the wooden structure of the furniture piece.
- We start by inspecting the type of fabric we're about to treat, in order to choose the proper cleaning approach.
- The entire upholstery is vacuumed - the edges are cleaned with a crevice tool, which allows the cleaner to be very precise.
- If the fabric is more dense than usual, additional agitation could be applied, so that all dust and loose soil is removed from the fibres.
- Stain removal is performed with the help of a special solution, which is put on all the problematic blemishes, which would need more effort to be completely eliminated.
- The technician then proceeds with steam cleaning the entire upholstered furniture. This step of the service is what makes the wait worth it. The hot water extraction machine literally sucks out all the build up grime and leaves the surface fresh and brightly looking.
- If the customer requests, the odour of the upholstery can be improved through deodorization and fabric stain protection can also be applied.
Upholstery dry cleaning service
Not all fabric furniture can be treated with hot water extraction and regular upholstery detergents, that's why our team is always prepared to perform the so called "dry cleaning" procedure, which is less aggressive and more suitable for upholstery fabrics, which are branded with the code "S" like wool and linen.
- The upholstery is vacuumed and then a water-free solvent is used to cover the whole upholstered piece.
- Since this is a low-moisture cleaning method, additional scrubbing of the product into the upholstery is required.
- After the agent is applied properly deep into the fibres, a white towel is used to help remove the excess solvent.
It may not sound very persuasive that such cleaning methods are efficient enough to remove grime and bacteria from the upholstery, however it is the only option when working on finer fabrics, because it doesn't cause any damage to the fibres or discoloration.
Cleaning delicate upholstery fabrics
Sofa cleaning may not be such a breeze, if its fabric is deemed as more delicate than others, because it imposes the assistance of a professional upholstery cleaner. Unfortunately, upholstery fabrics like silk and velvet are not manufactured with free stain protection, they are prone to collecting dirt just like any other type of fabric, however their sanitation is a bit more complicated.
- A professional fast dry shampoo is used in the process of cleaning finer upholstery.
- After this agent is being penetrated into the fabric, it transforms into dry foam.
- Extra agitation is recommended because this step helps with the more thorough removal of deeply embedded dirt.
- At the end of the procedure, the remaining foam and grime residue is dry extracted.
As you can tell, the cleaning of such premium fabrics requires a special set of solvents and is best performed by professionals.
How long does it take to have your upholstery cleaned?
Usually it shouldn't take more than 40 mins up to an hour for a professional upholstery cleaner to do their job, however it depends on the amount of fabric furniture they have to work on and the level of contamination.
For instance, dining chairs are way faster and easier to treat because of their size and the amount of upholstery which is on them. Ottomans and lawson armchairs need more time to be cleaned due to their size and the greater padding density.
After all, you shouldn't worry that much about the time it would take for your upholstery to be cleaned because our upholstery and carpet cleaners in Acton W3 can complete their duties in a productive manner, without wasting anyone's time.
How to hire professional upholstery cleaners in Acton W3?
You shouldn't put off the cleaning of your soft furnishings any longer, because you can now find great deals on hiring professional upholstery cleaners in Acton W3.
If you don't know how to clean upholstery properly, better leave this to the professionals. Get in touch with us today and let us take care of the cleaning chores for you!
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Find our coverage for Upholstery Cleaning Services in other locations of West London
Best Upholstery Cleaners Acton W3
Acton has been one of our main markets for the last 5 years. We have many happy clients in the area and that`s why one of our main operators is based in Acton on Cloister Road.
For your home or office upholstery cleaning needs, you need to look no further than the best upholstery cleaners in Acton. So, get in touch with us now, ask for a quote.